Eating healthy plant based snacks and having fun! Are you're looking for a plant-based snack? Well, our Waterlily snacks are plant based snacks.
When it comes to snacking, there are many different options out there. You can go for something with dark chocolate or something savoury. But what if you’re looking for a plant-based snack? Well, you’re in luck! our Waterlily snacks are plant based snacks healthy and delicious. We will also provide tips for adding these snacks to your meal plan. So whether you’re looking for something to take with you on the go or something to enjoy at home, we’ve got you covered!
Plant based snacks are a great way to add more nutrients and fibre to your diet. They’re also a good option if you’re trying to cut down on animal products.
1. Start by slowly introducing plant based foods into your child’s diet, such as fresh fruit and vegetables
2. Let them help you cook meals – this will give them a better understanding of where their food comes from
3. Make sure there are plenty of healthy snacks available, such as fresh fruit and vegetables, kale chips, nuts, seeds, or our Oh Lily! Water Lily Snacks.
4. Get them involved in outdoor activities, like hiking and biking – this will help them get the recommended amount of exercise each day
5. Let them choose their meals every once in a while – this will make them more likely to try new things, i.e. healthy snacks
6. Explain the health benefits of eating a plant based diet – this will help motivate them to stick with it
1. Start by gradually adding plant based snacks into your family’s diet instead of making a sudden change
2. Make sure to have plenty of healthy snacks on hand, such as fresh fruit and raw veggies, nuts, seeds, and our food snacks Oh Lily!
3. Experiment with new recipes that include plant based ingredients like dried fruit – there are many recipes online to choose from
4. Get the kids involved in cooking and preparing the next meal – this will help them learn about healthy eating habits
5. Be patient and positive – it may take a little time for everyone in the family to get used to the new snacks, but they’ll eventually come around!
We hope these tips help you in your journey to eating a healthy plant based diet! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’re always happy to help!
Oh Lily! Water Lily Snacks are a plant-based snack made up of 100% water lilies. They’re a great source of fibre, potassium, and magnesium, and they taste delicious too!
We have added ingredients, like dark chocolate and powder from frozen fruit raspberry. Just to mention a few. Do you like parmesan cheese but you are looking for a vegan version. We are using nutrition yeast for our Cheezy Vegan to give them the cheesy flavour.
What makes them perfect for on the go snacking is that they’re easy to store and transport. You can simply pop them in your bag and take them with you wherever you go.
As we mentioned before, Oh Lily! snacks are a great source of fibre, potassium, and magnesium. But that’s not all!
– They’re a great source of fibre, potassium, and magnesium
– Low in fat and calories
– Gluten free
– Suitable for vegans
– No added sugar
So if you’re looking for healthy snacks that’s also delicious, Oh Lily! snacks are a perfect choice! Try them today and see for yourself.
What are your favourite plant-based snacks? Let us know in the comments below! And don’t forget to check out our Cheezy Vegan, if you are a cheese lover.
You can store Oh Lily! Water Lily Snacks in a cool, dry place. Simply open the bag and enjoy it once you’re ready to eat them!
If you’re looking for some recipes that include Oh Lily! Water Lily Snacks as a topping; we’ve got you covered! Here are a few of our favourites:
Main ingredients: Brussels sprouts, carrots, apple, agave syrup or maple syrup, kale chips, olive oil
Main ingredients: flakes (e.g. oats, barley, spelled, millet, buckwheat, dried fruit …), plant-based milk (e.g. coconut, almond, oat, …), cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom
Main ingredients: oats, filtered water, yoghurt or kefir or buttermilk or lemon juice
Main ingredients: milk of your choice, fresh turmeric or turmeric powder, cinnamon, black pepper
Main ingredients: eggplant, zucchini, red bell peppers, onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, herbs de Provence
Main ingredients: red lentils (dry), vegetable oil, chopped tomatoes
Main ingredients: tomato, sliced cucumbers, onion, chilli powder, cumin powder, Indian chaat masala / jal jeera, tamarind chutney
You may use whole wheat bread, dried fruit, or fresh fruits in place of some of the ingredients. Blueberries are a wonderful whole food plant-based alternative. Experiment with different components to see what you like best.
Fresh Vegetables are one of the most important aspects of a healthy diet. They’re as “whole foods” as you can get, so there’s no need for them to be cooked. You may dip veggies in hummus, eat them raw, cook them, and combine them to make delectable salads. The nutritional value of veggies will make you feel satisfied.
We hope you enjoy trying out these recipes!
Do you have a recipe you want to share?
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and win a discount voucher.
Making the switch to a plant-based diet can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to and it’s worth it in the end for your health. Plant based snacks are a great way to add more nutrients and fibre to your diet.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We’re always happy to help! Thanks for reading!
Oh Lily! Discover the culinary mix of crunchy water lily snacks, chocolate and savoury today.
Peakfood Low calorie snacking Savoury (96 cal) and Chocolate discovery box – 6 x Oh Lily!
Buy 6 bags – £ 12.50
Purchase more for Free Shipping
Party Box 12 bags – £ 25.00